Fallout Equestria: The Fourth Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Staff!

Go down

Meet The Staff! Empty Meet The Staff!

Post by Estrios Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Hello there! First off, we would like to introduce you to our forums. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay. And what is this post you ask? Well, this is just a little greeting extended to you from all the members of our staff here at the Fourth Wasteland! ^^

-Estrios
That's me! ^^ I'm the head admin of these forums, and the main reason why this site is running how it currently is. In roleplays though, my mane (Haha) character will usually be Thunder Gust (A.k.a. DJ P0N-3), and that is usually how you'll see me IC.
"Welcome, one and all, to the fabulous world of Fallout: Equestria! The only place where you can participate in cannibalism and vegetarianism at the same time!"

-R800x
R800x is one of my best friends, and has been for quite a while. He's the co-head admin of the site, my right hand *person*. He's helped quite a bit in the site's progression.(Unless it involves trolling people's profiles '>.>).
"Hey. Hey. Hey. Guess what's about to happen...? >rape."

Last edited by R800x on Sat May 25, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : R800x Here. Stahp that :U)
Estrios
Estrios
Head Admin

Favorite MLP Character : Morton Saltworthy
Favorite Fallout: Equestria Character : Steelhooves

https://mlp-foe-oc-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum