Fallout Equestria: The Fourth Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apple Orcherd

2 posters

Go down

Apple Orcherd Empty Apple Orcherd

Post by Apple Orcherd Wed May 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Apple Orcherd
[Will be here soon]
Species: Pegasus
Eyes: Light blue
Body: Light yellow, scrawny, not very tall, with freckles
Mane: Light brown and messy
Tail: Light brown and messy
Cutie mark: None :(
Likes: Helping the foals,some times whiskey, fiddling with her knives, and Red Harvest <3 I mean I don't... :lie:
Dislikes: Disrespect, being called "kid", and, surprisingly, killing
Preferred weapon(s): Any types of knives and a bow and arrow
Talents:There isn't really anything but she is a good archer, knife thrower and caretaker
Personality:Apple Orcherd is a respectful, loyal pony, who is normally happy. Apple will only concentrate on the task at hoof, and normally doesn't want to be messed with.
History: When Apple Orcherd was born she was supposed to have been a colt. Her parents were very disappointed but still raised her to be a fighter and protector until they were murdered. She has been made fun of her blank flank numerous times. Every night she wished on a shooting star for a Cutie Mark but there was no such luck. She eventually grew out of the humility and got on with her life. Somewhere in the wastelands Apple met a pony named Red Harvest and they have kept each other company ever since.

-present: Apple Orcherd is now living in an old abandoned building, the location of which she honestly doesn't really know. When she's not in her house killing very suspicious ponies that are possibly trying to murder her and take over, she's wandering about the waste lands, cleaning up, or hanging out with her friends. She's also helping take care of the colts and fillies that had lost their parents.
Apple Orcherd
Apple Orcherd

Favorite MLP Character : PINKIE PIE!
Favorite Fallout: Equestria Character : None. :/ Sorry I like 'em all

Back to top Go down

Apple Orcherd Empty Re: Apple Orcherd

Post by Brawny Hooves Wed May 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Guess who's my first approval?

Apple Orcherd has been APPROVED!
Brawny Hooves
Brawny Hooves

Favorite MLP Character : All of them