Fallout Equestria: The Fourth Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calla Lily

2 posters

Go down

Calla Lily Empty Calla Lily

Post by Celeste Everstar Wed May 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Calla Lily
[img]
Species: Unicorn
Eyes: Golden
Body: Tall, Slender, Sky Blue
Mane: Purple and Pink
Tail: Purple and Pink
Cutie mark: Unknown
Likes: Fashion, books, writing, magic, friends with similar interests, romance.
Dislikes: Idiots, unfriendly ponies, imperfection
Preferred weapon(s): Magic, Explosives, High-Tech Bows
Talents: Extremely fast, genius level intelligence, leadership skills
Personality: Hostile at first, Calla is an ambitious mare who yearns for knowledge and victory. Despite her generosity and loyalty, Calla starts out without many allies. She is a perfectionist who will stop at nothing to achieve her goals, and is a ruthless strategist.
History: Calla was born in Stable 9, located in what used to be the snowy town of Buckingridge. She trained in secret to be prepared for the outside world, becoming skilled in explosives and magical offensive spells. She escaped capture when the Overseer purged the Stable of young, small ponies, and she ran, armed with a bow, a few bolts, and a pound of C4. She lived on the run, evading Raiders intent on killing her, the skinny Stable mare.

Proving be a formidable opponent, Calla destroyed a Raider camp with a wrench, a well-fired flaming arrow, and a bag of gas-soaked dried hay. After that, the Overseer heard of her existence and sent a group of soldiers after the fugitive mare. They all returned in bags of charred flesh and ashes.

After that, the Stable left her alone. The raiders want revenge, though, and she must find friends and ways to outwit them before she ends up shot, hanged, and burned.

-present: Fugitive mare who frequently destroys Raider camps and evades capture. No companions at the moment.
Celeste Everstar
Celeste Everstar

Favorite MLP Character : Twilight and Rarity, Luna too!!
Favorite Fallout: Equestria Character : Myself XD

http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Calla Lily Empty Re: Calla Lily

Post by Brawny Hooves Wed May 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Damn, my marefriend is a badass. I like it.

Anyway, looks good. I'd say Calla Lily has been

APPROVED!
Brawny Hooves
Brawny Hooves

Favorite MLP Character : All of them

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum