Fallout Equestria: The Fourth Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Thread!!

3 posters

Go down

Song Thread!! Empty Song Thread!!

Post by Celeste Everstar Thu May 16, 2013 12:02 am

Going Under- Evanescence

Sung by Amy Lee, lead singer, "The lyrics are about coming out of a bad relationship, and when you're at the end of your rope, when you're at the point where you realize something has to change, that you can't go on living in the situation that you're in. It's cool. It's a very strong song." -Amy Lee

Drowning is th theme of the song and music video. It's got a catchy beat and amazing music!

Everybody's Fool-Evanescence

Also vocalized by Amy Lee, it was written for her sister, who was turning into a hypocritical "popular" person who cared only about what other people saw. It's about being so keen to the public eye, being exactly what society wants you to be so much, that you lose yourself in it.

It's a nice slap to society's face.

A Thousand Years-Christina Perri

One of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. It's sad, happy, and wonderful, speaking of how a love can seem to have been there forever, and that it will stay forever. It's soft, pretty, sung by the most amazing singer in the world, and has the loveliest lyrics.

Celeste Everstar
Celeste Everstar

Favorite MLP Character : Twilight and Rarity, Luna too!!
Favorite Fallout: Equestria Character : Myself XD

http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Song Thread!! Empty Re: Song Thread!!

Post by Estrios Thu May 16, 2013 1:56 am

Actually all pretty nice songs. I'm more steered towards instrumental music, but this sounds pretty awesome. Guess I'll post something here as well, then:

Blackmill - The Drift

I think this is really just a beautiful song overall. A type of music called "melodic dubstep" (a term created by the artist himself) that was created by an artist that has only recently become more known throughout the musical world that tends to produce tracks that are geared more towards the lighter side of electronic music.

Lucian's Job - Cephei

Also on the lighter side of electronic music, this is a deep, chill minimal/trance track that I just find to be in itself quite calming and peaceful. Made by an artist that is also fairly unknown in the music world that tends to make trance and light dubstep tracks such as this one.

Waterflame - Glorious Morning

If you have not heard this piece before, then shame on you. Not as chill/calm as the previous two tracks, but this song is beautiful in its own way. An orchestra-based electronic piece by Waterflame, a fairly well known video game- and techno-based artist, which just has an unexplainable wonder to it. Short, but sweet.
Estrios
Estrios
Head Admin

Favorite MLP Character : Morton Saltworthy
Favorite Fallout: Equestria Character : Steelhooves

https://mlp-foe-oc-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by R800x Sat May 25, 2013 1:04 am

If you're a fan of Kingdom Hearts, You should know the artist of it's many themes. If not, Lemme give you a link. Her name is Yoko Shimomura. She's also the creator of Final Fantasy music too.
R800x
R800x
Co-Head Admin

Favorite MLP Character : Twilight Sparkle
Favorite Fallout: Equestria Character : That one raider.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum