Fallout Equestria: The Fourth Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaining Publicity

2 posters

Go down

Gaining Publicity Empty Gaining Publicity

Post by Estrios Wed May 22, 2013 1:15 am

As the majority of you know, this site has only recently been revived, and therefore our community is still quite small. However, it should be obvious that we need to expand, preferably sooner rather than later. At this point in time, just about all of our members have joined this site because of individual referrals from friends that are already a part of these forums. This method may have already proven to be at least somewhat useful and successful, but it will not get us too far in terms of publicity. This is why I would like to ask that you, our current members, give their opinion on the situation. Your ideas, suggestions, comments, etc.

Some ideas on how we can expand, supplied by various members through the chatbox:
1. Making comments on various My Little Pony-related videos on Youtube.
2. The obvious choice of advertising this site on various Fallout: Equestria-based sites, and possibly My Little Pony-based sites in general.
3. Asking the creator of the Fallout: Equestria universe (Kkat) if they would support and publicize these forums.

Please leave any comments that you may have on the ideas mentioned here, and if you have your own ideas, then please post those as well!
Estrios
Estrios
Head Admin

Favorite MLP Character : Morton Saltworthy
Favorite Fallout: Equestria Character : Steelhooves

https://mlp-foe-oc-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gaining Publicity Empty Re: Gaining Publicity

Post by Apple Orcherd Wed May 22, 2013 7:53 am

Maybe we can make videos and saying "This wouldn't be possible without..."
I'm I guess good at singing and can do My Little Pony covers. (Teehee have our own little YouTube account). If anyone is good with animation that could help too.
Apple Orcherd
Apple Orcherd

Favorite MLP Character : PINKIE PIE!
Favorite Fallout: Equestria Character : None. :/ Sorry I like 'em all

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum